|Home||Areas of Practice||Attorney Profiles||Contact Information||Directions|
Areas of Practice
THE WISE ALTERNATIVE TO LITIGATION
COSTLY/LENGTHY LITIGATION. MEDIATION AFFORDS BOTH PARTIES THE GREATEST PROSPECT FOR A SUCCESSFUL DIVORCE
WHAT IS MEDIATION?
A non-competitive and supportive setting in which to resolve the conflicts that arise during separation and divorce in a civilized, less emotionally painful manner.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A specially trained professional helps you and your spouse work together to reach agreement. The mediator will help couples separate their roles as spouses, which is ending; from their roles as parents which is continuing.
WHAT IS DECIDED?
WHAT SHOULD YOU ASK YOURSELF?
RULES FOR MEDIATION
1. All Sessions are confidential and not admissible in any court.
2. The Parties must disclose all assets, income and liabilities.
3. Any party may consult with any other professional (Attorney or Therapist) at any time during the mediation.
4. Either party is free to change their mind at any time until final agreement.
5. The final agreement need not be signed and should be brought to each party's attorney to be put in final form for signing.
6. Physical violence, threats or coercion or any type are not allowed.
7. The mediator will meet with each party individually when necessary.
8. Either party may quit at any time.
IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO SEPARATE OR DIVORCE, THE WISE ALTERNATIVE TO LITIGATION IS MEDIATION TO AVOID COSTLY AND LENGTHY LEGAL BATTLES.
|Disclaimer and no representations|
|Larry S. Raiken, LLC . 170 Changebridge Road . Unit B3-1 . Montville NJ, 07045 . Tel: 973-808-2003 . Fax: 973-227-4691|